For Android users:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store;
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account;
3. Tap Menu —> Subscriptions;
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel;
5. Tap Cancel subscription;
6. Follow the instructions.
For iPhone users:
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap on your Apple ID.
4. Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
5. Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
6. Tap Subscriptions.
7. Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
8. Tap Cancel Subscription.
9. Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
For Amazon users:
If you have a valid reason for a pro-rated refund, you should contact Amazon customer service through the Contact Us link at amazon.com.
Date of Last Revision: October 25, 2019